LIFE STYLE. WELL-BEING. PASSION.
“Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
At Dance ConneXion, we want you to be FIT, be SOCIAL, LAUGH, EXPRESS, and ultimately ENJOYING LIFE. We achieve this through our many genres of fun and easy to follow group dance classes like SALSA, BACHATA, BALLET, KIZOMBA & LADIES STYLING. The classes give you more confidence to meet and interact with people. We also offer trendy DanceFIT classes like BOLLYFIT, LATIN CARDIO & SELF DEFENCE & FITNESS BOOTCAMP, to keep you in shape in the most FUN way. After that we take you to numerous dance socials for you to practice, show off what you learnt from class and meet more new friends. For those who wants to take your dancing up a notch, learn from our World & National dance Champion Director through private lessons and/or join one of our award winning performance teams! There is definitely something for EVERYONE. See your life transform at Dance ConneXion!
International Instructor, Performer, Choreographer & Competitor
Salsa, Bachata, Kizomba, Semba, Ballet, Latin Cardio, Ballroom
Wedding, Performance or Competition Choreography
World Champion competitor, dancer, instructor and choreographer with a foundation in various dances since her early years. She has taught thousands of students worldwide since 1995 and performed alongside top singers, bands & dancers in the industry, as well as being featured in multiple newspapers, TV and radio shows. Her impressive titles include 3 times Canadian Bachata Champion, 2nd runner up World Bachata Champion and multiple times Toronto Salsa Champion. Tania is now one of the most recognized and sought after dance instructors for clubs, parties, and special events, with work in North & South America, as well as Asia.
>> Read Full Bio
Salsa, Bachata, Zouk
Partnering with Tania Wong, Renaud and Tania conquered the dance world all over North America, as well as in Asia, teaching, performing and winning impressive titles including 2nd runner up in World Bachata Championships, as well as 3 -times Canadian Bachata Champion.
Fitness Bootcamp, Self-defence
Canadian based award winning Action star and martial arts champion with a foundation in pro sports and the performing arts since his early years that has taught in several countries worldwide.
>> Read Full Bio
Salsa, Bachata, Ballroom, Bollywood
Having only moved to Canada in 2016, Neha Prakash’s dance experience is definitely not short:
– Choreographed and performed Bollywood dances for more than 12 years in India at various events and weddings.
– Performed Maharashtrian folk dance with Malaika Arora Khan – a famous celebrity in India
– Taught and performed Latin Ballroom and Salsa with the biggest dance school in Pune, India for more than 7 years with specialty in salsa, bachata, ballroom and bollywood
– Recently moved to Canada in 2016 and started pursuing her passion and love for dancing and teaching by joining the Dance ConneXion
– Prominent member of Alma Toronto, Dance ConneXion, and Yamulee Toronto performance dance teams
– Started spreading her love of teaching in Canada at the Dance Connexion since 2017
Salsa, Bachata, Fitness Bootcamp