July 16, 2021 UPDATE:
As per latest Ontario government announcement, Toronto is about ready to move to step 3 of reopening. Dance ConneXion Studio is ready to reopen the doors for you on Friday July 16, 2021!
We want to thank you for your patience as we reopen our doors after more than a year and 4 months. Please know that we keep the health and safety of our students and staff at our top priority. As such, here are some things to expect when you return:
|BEFORE YOUR CLASS:|
– Expect limited class size to enable physical distancing 6 ft apart (except for with your own partner)
– Online registration required for all courses/classes
– Bring Your Own Partner for all partnered class and there will be no rotations during class (please reach out to us if you need help in finding a partner for a particular course)
– If you exhibit any cold or flu symptoms, have or have been in contact with anyone recently returning from out of the country or diagnosed with Covid, please refrain from coming to class
– Option for all classes to be streamed live via Zoom if you happen to have to miss a class or prefer to be in the comfort of your home.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
– Arrive as close to your class time as possible
– Wash or Sanitize your hands
– Based on Ontario bylaw, masks are mandatory upon entry to the building and in the waiting areas. Mask in class is optional but highly recommended. Compulsory for partnerwork class.
“*The bylaw allows for temporary removal of a mask or face covering when receiving services (such as having a meal) or while actively engaging in an athletic or fitness activity.
**Except when engaging in a fitness activity (e.g. swimming) that would make wearing a mask difficult or hazardous.”
– Bring minimal amount of personal belongings and store them in the cubies
– Practice social distancing – only registered students will be allowed in the studio
– Pre-class health screening to limit potential risk of COVID-19
BEHIND THE SCENES:
– Thoroughly disinfecting all high contact surfaces with approved disinfectants and cleaning supplies after every class
– Requiring all staff members to follow the strict guidelines we enforce
– Pre-class staff health checks including temperature readings
– Mandatory masks for all staff and instructors
– Improved ventilation at the studio
– A contact-lite transaction process including digital forms, online payment & registration
AFTER YOUR CLASS:
– Wash your hands
– Avoid loitering in the waiting area
All unlimited memberships that were on hold will be converted to class credits. There will not be an unlimited membership program at this point due to the very limited class size and social distancing protocols. Please contact us to register you into the classes you want when you are ready.
Those who had registered for a class that was put on hold. Please let us know if you would like to resume at this time or on a future date. There is also the option to convert your class into a contactless or no partner course. Note that all classes have in-studio and online option for your comfort and convenience.
For any further questions, please feel free to contact us. We are so super excited to dancing with you very soon!